Features & Benefits
- Technical fine thread knitted fabric with great stretch and recovery for comfort and rapid perspiration removal when running long distances.
- Next to skin fit and flat locked seems for comfort and low wind resistance;
- Feminine cut and design.
- Styled for active women by women.
- Durable, hard wearing, lightweight breathable fabric with good moisture transfer;
- Ronhill gripper hem below the knee to keep the capri in place when excercising;
- Four way stretch fabric made from a technical blend of elastane and polyamide;
- Fibre content: 90% polyamide, 10% elastane;
- Flat stretchable waist band with draw cord for a perfect fit;
- Reflective graphics are printed on the fabric for road safety;
- Zipped security pocket for keys and gel shots positioned in your centre back for perfect balance;
- Slim, next to skin fit ensures low wind resistance:
- Sizes range from UK 8 to UK 16,
This high performance fabric requires special care when washing:
Wash dark colours seperately;
Wash at 30C as for synthetic delicates;
Do not bleach; Do not dry clean;
Do not use liquid fabric softener or sheets;
Drip dry away from any heat source;
Cool iron only.
Weight: Only 200gms ( 7 oz ) for UK size 12 (Medium),
Full Ronhill Guarantee;
Brand New with Tags and original packaging.
Ronhill clothing is engineered to provide high levels of weather protection, breathability and all round performance in a package that is as low weight and low bulk as possible. To best preserve these properties and extend the life of the garment, read and follow the care instructions on the label inside each garment. Please do not hesitate to contact Ronhill if further information is required.
All Ronhill products are guaranteed for one year against faults in workmanship and materials.
Ronhill was established in 1970 by Dr Ron Hill, who was the first ever Briton to win the Boston Marathon. Ron Hill also struck gold at the commonwealth games later that year.
Ronhill integrates carefully selected technical fabrics and modern design to make products that will perform to the highest standard. From developing the split short (Freedom Short) and the Trackster in the early 1970's to producing specialist Vizion collections to-day. Ronhill is the leading British running brand.