Washing Instructions: The outer surface of the fabric has been treated to give a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment regularly in order to maintain this:
- The material is a 2-layer GORE-TEX 50D PFCec FREE recycled polyester ripstop fabric which offers high levels of durability, breathability, protection and comfort. The outer face is a durable rip stop polyester and laminated on the inside is the waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane layer which is protected from wear on the inside by a silky smooth nylon Taffeta / polyester mesh lining. This mesh enhances the vapourisation of perspiration, aiding breathability to give greater comfort and less claminess caused by perspiration.
- A DWR Durable Water Repellant surface finish to the fabric ensures excellent breathability in wet conditions.
- This garment is Constructed for Extreme Wet Weather and meets Gore's exacting standards for this accredition by Gore.
- Fully taped seams with durable seam tape ensures full waterproof protection.
- Designed for hill walking and trekking, this jacket has enough room for winter layering.
- Slight drop tail for butt protection at the back and unrestricted leg movement at the front.
- Lightweight at only 500 gms (17.6 oz) for size Medium.
- Napoleon style chest pocket, large enough for an OS map and protected from rain by the two overlapping front storm flaps. The pocket has a mesh lining to aid ventilation but with tough nylon taffeta at the bottom to prevent holes forming.
- Two way, YKK full length front zip for reliable, long lasting performance, with two overlapping external storm flaps for excellent waterproof performance.
- Two zipped side pockets with water repellant zips to keep out the rain. The mesh lined pockets allow for cross ventilation when the zips are undone but with tough nylon taffeta at the bottom to prevent holes forming.
- Internal chest security pocket on the left side with velcro fastening and tough nylon taffeta lining, safe from rainwater and an excellent location for your mobile phone.
- Cuffs are part elasticated on the inside with Velcro adjustment tabs to keep out the drafts. These tabs can be used easily when wearing gloves or mitts.
- The bottom hem has an elasticated draw cord front and back. There is a toggle on each side at which the elastic can be tightened with one hand to keep out the drafts.
- Quality Hood which can be rolled away using press studs and a velcro tab when not in use.
- The hood has a reinforced wired peak to keep out driving rain. The hood also features an excellent system for adjusting the elasticated draw cord around the face aperture. A hidden toggle can be held down between finger and thumb whilst the elasticised cord is adjusted, fabric guides prevent the cord from being whipped into your face by the wind.
- The volume adjuster at the back of your head which enables an internal elasticised cord to be tightened, ensures the hood can be clamped to your head so that it turns as you turn giving good all round vision.
- Chin guard with beardguard trim (similar to micro-fleece) on the internal storm flap gives excellent comfort on your face. This stops your beard or skin from being caught in the zip.
- Similarly there is a micro-fleece lining on the collar around the back of your neck.
- There is a hang loop at the back.
- Wash dark colours seperately.
- Please always close zips before washing.
- Machine wash in warm water at 30C/86F with Nikwax Tech Wash or Grangers equivalent.
- Alternatively you can hand wash in Dreft.
- Re-new the DWR Durable Water Repellent finish with the appropriate Nikwax or Grangers product if necessary.
- Drip dry or tumble dry on a low setting.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Never dry clean.
- Cool iron only with a cover on the outer side.
Grangers - Aftercare from Sprayway on Vimeo.
Weight only: 451gms / 15.9 oz for size medium.
Brand New with Tags.
Full Postal Insurance Included.
Guarantee: Sprayway Guarantee everything they make. If your Sprayway product does not perform to your complete satisfaction, please return it to Agoora or directly to Sprayway themselves. Please see the Gore-Tex Guarantee under Technical Spcifications.