We aim to offer excellent service and can help with the following:
- Special Orders: Many customers find they want to buy something we don’t stock! We can usually supply any product made by the Brands we sell. We frequently provide this service so please click to request a price quotation and availability information before committing to buy.
- Telephone Advice: We are outdoor enthusiasts so we are likely to be able to advise on your purchases. Please call on 0113 2193204 if you're unsure about which items will best meet your needs and size.
- Message Advice: Alternatively please click to ask your questions by message.
- Making Comparisons: Have you noticed the “tick box compare” symbols underneath each product photograph in the Gallery view? For example if you click on “Hiking Equipment” a wide range of products will be shown. Under each photograph there is a tick box next to the word “compare”. If you tick the boxes for products of interest they will be displayed next to each other, making comparisons easier.
- FAQ Please click here for our "Frequently Asked Questions" page.
Picture of Derwentwater, Lake District, Cumbria, England.