Features & Benefits
- High quality Polyamide and Lycra fine thread knitted fabric with great stretch and recovery for comfort and rapid perspiration removal when running long distances;
- Mesh fabric behind the knee adds extra breathability to keep you cool and fresh.
- Next to skin fit and flat locked seems for strength, comfort and low wind resistance;
- Styled for active women by women;
- Ronhill gripper hem around the upper calf to keep the capri in place when excercising;
- Much loved wide flat stretchable waist band with inner draw cord for superb comfort and security;
- Reflective graphics for road safety;
- Rear centre zipped security pocket for keys and valuables;
- Durable, hard wearing, lightweight breathable fabric with good moisture transfer;
- Feminine cut and design;
- Sizes range from UK 8 to UK 16,
This high performance fabric requires special care when washing:
Wash dark colours seperately;
Wash at 30C as for synthetic delicates
Do not bleach;
Do not dry clean;
Do not use liquid fabric softener or sheets;
Drip dry away from any heat source;
Cool iron only;
Weight: Only 168 gms ( 5.9 oz ) for UK size 12 (Medium),
Full Ronhill Guarantee;
Brand New with Tags and original packaging.
Ronhill clothing is engineered to provide high levels of weather protection, breathability and all round performance in a package that is as low weight and low bulk as possible. To best preserve these properties and extend the life of the garment, read and follow the care instructions on the label inside each garment. Please do not hesitate to contact Ronhill if further information is required.
All Ronhill products are guaranteed for one year against faults in workmanship and materials.
Ronhill was established in 1970 by Dr Ron Hill, who was the first ever Briton to win the Boston Marathon. Ron Hill also struck gold at the commonwealth games later that year.
Ronhill integrates carefully selected technical fabrics and modern design to make products that will perform to the highest standard. From developing the split short (Freedom Short) and the Trackster in the early 1970's to producing specialist Vizion and Team Kit collections to-day; Ronhill is the leading British running brand.