Features & Benefits
- Powerlite technical fine thread knitted fabric with great stretch and recovery for comfort and rapid perspiration removal when running long distances.
- Next to skin fit and flat locked seems for comfort and low wind resistance;
- Feminine cut and design.
- Styled for active women by women.
- Durable, hard wearing, lightweight breathable fabric with good moisture transfer;
- Ronhill gripper hem around the ankles to keep the tights in place when excercising;
- Ankle zips make the tights easy to pull on whilst the self locking zip puller secures the tights in place when exercising.
- Four way stretch Powerlite fabric made from a technical blend of elastane and polyamide;
- Fibre content: 90% polyamide, 10% elastane;
- Deep flat stretchable waist band with draw cord for a perfect fit;
- Reflective graphics are printed on the fabric for road safety;
- Internal rear security pocket for keys and valuables;
- Slim, next to skin fit ensures low wind resistance:
- Sizes range from UK 8 to UK 16,
- All Ronhill garments are produced in factories which meet the standards set by the Fair Wear Foundation with safe working conditions, no child labour, fair pay, limited hours, no forced labour, a proper contract and the right to form associations for the purposes of bargaining with their employers.
This high performance fabric requires special care when washing:
Wash dark colours seperately;
Wash at 30C as for synthetic delicates
Do not bleach;
Do not dry clean;
Do not use liquid fabric softener or sheets;
Drip dry away from any heat source;
Cool iron only;
Weight: Only 199gms ( 7 oz ) for UK size 12 (Medium),
Full Ronhill Guarantee;
Brand New with Tags and original packaging.
Ronhill clothing is engineered to provide high levels of weather protection, breathability and all round performance in a package that is as low weight and low bulk as possible. To best preserve these properties and extend the life of the garment, read and follow the care instructions on the label inside each garment. Please do not hesitate to contact Ronhill if further information is required.
All Ronhill products are guaranteed for one year against faults in workmanship and materials.
Ronhill was established in 1970 by Dr Ron Hill, who was the first ever Briton to win the Boston Marathon. Ron Hill also struck gold at the commonwealth games later that year.
Ronhill integrates carefully selected technical fabrics and modern design to make products that will perform to the highest standard. From developing the split short (Freedom Short) and the Trackster in the early 1970's to producing specialist Vizion and Team Kit collections to-day; Ronhill is the leading British running brand.